June 2, 2008

Yet Another...

OOAK (One of a kind) Caribbean Blue...


Yet another trip to my local craft store, I just recently bought some more silver plated ring findings. I like these new one's more then the one I had bought previously because the hoops are closer together so when adding my beads, the cluster is closer together which looks much much better.

So anyway, before making this new ring, I attempted to make a wire ring with wire and beads but it didn't quite turn out the way I'd hoped. It looked to messy for my liking. The results were quite embarrassing so I defenetly won't be posting a photo of that ring lol...


Ok so back to the new ring, I used a non adjustable ring base with 9 hoops. I added 3 beads per hoop for a total of 27 beads making it a gorgeous full cluster. I used random blue and white glass beads that I had lying around as extras. I figured they were a perfect fit for the ring because well... I didn't really have any other ideas on what to do with them and besides, sometimes the eclectic look is good. :=) The assorted bead sizes make the cluster almost look like little icicles. Or not...


It has been newly posted in my etsy shop so feel free to have a look.

Bear!!

No comments: