June 10, 2008

Nautical Nonsence


Hi guys... it's not a ring today but a very cool Nautical themed necklace. I thought it would be a really neat idea to make some really cool water themed jewelry for the summer. It is, fortunately for you wearable not only for the summer months.

So anyway, I came up with this chain necklace featuring a Nautical themed bright silver pendant and paired it with some really nice iridescent blue beads, and of course a bright silver chain and clasp.

Wear it at the beach (I don't recommend you wear it in water), or not... either way... it'll look great on your neckline and is sure to get you noticed.

Again, it is OOAK so I won't be making another one like it... Bonus for you if you chose to buy it. It will be posted in my shop later on today. I do have a couple more things to post in my shop today so be sure to check them out as well for a great deal. Oh and REMEMBER, when you buy a necklace or bracelet from our shop, you get a free pair of earrings (your choice).


*Bear*

No comments: