June 9, 2008

Peridot Swarovski Ring -Size 8-


Ok so it's now fair to say that all my rings will be and already are OOAK. Some might be slightly similar by color and bead variation but never the same as the last... which is a good thing because you know you'll be the only person it the world to own it. For me personally, I prefer to buy OOAK things because they're literally so original... as stupid or as cliché as that sounds I suppose.


But anyway, so about the newly made ring. I just made it today. I was actually in the process of making it last week but then I sorta ran outta head pins... well... I didn't quite run out, I just didn't have enough to do the whole ring. Anywho... so I used these absolutely gorgeous Peridot Swarovski Crystals... beautiful color... and paired them with white and green stone beads and also green glass beads. Just a great combination of colors and sizes. The band of the ring is a silver plated non tarnish size 8. It fits my "middle" finger perfectly. Unfortunetly it's non-adjustable so your finger will have to be a size 8, a little larger or smaller. It will fit up to a size 8 1/2.

I actually had a hard time making this one because I had to use a lot of beads to make it look so thick and because it was so thick, some of the beads (the last few especially) were really difficult to get on there. But the outcome was fantastic so it was defenetly worth it. Enjoy looking at it and if your interested in buying it, I'll be posting it in my shop soon. If your interested in making your own rings, feel free to ask if you need pointers.... I'm defenetly willing to help and to give advice if you need it.

*Bear*

No comments: