June 13, 2008

Elegance Is Bliss!!


Elegance is oh so blissful... at least that's what they tend to say anyway... ;=)

Have you ever seen a piece of jewelry that just made you feel like if you owned it, you would look and feel like a star? I have. And this necklace makes me feel just that. You can wear it with pretty much anything and it'll still look great.

I don't always like the pieces of jewelry that I make for other people but this piece, I absolutely fell in love with it. This is gonna sound really freakin' corny but I kinda fell in love with it. I actually made it to sell and I wanted to make one for myself but I don't have the exact same beads to re-produce it. Meh, no biggie. I'd feel much better if someone else got the joy out of it.


Feel like adding it to your wonderful array of jewelry? Not that I'm bragging but I think it'll make a fine additive to your collection. This is just the piece you've been looking for. *winx & waves wand*

Click on the tittle "Elegance Is Bliss" and it'll take you right to it. Happy shopping, or viewing. :=)

Bear!!

No comments: