April 21, 2012

Upcoming Stuff

So, I know it's been a couple of years since I last posted but I figured it was time to get back into the swing of things. I've created so many different pieces of jewelry since my last posts but I'm going to focus on the more recent stuff.

In a previous post I stated that I absolutely love making charm style cluster bracelets. Well, I'm at it again. I made 3 new one's this week alone which I will be posting in my Etsy shop. I wanted to make a quick tutorial on how I make them but I keep forgetting to take the picture for it. So in the next day or 2 when I work on my next bracelet I will make sure to take photos of each step in take to make it explaining what I do. It's not that complicated really but it'll give you an idea on how I make them so you can try to recreate it but with your own style and flare to it.

Here are my 3 latest Cluster Bracelets. Hope you like them. Feedback would be wonderful!! 







1 comment:

ChronicStumbler said...

I love love love the second one!

Also, I'm sad that I can't find the follow button. Please install one so I can stalk you properly ♥