May 22, 2008

New ring...


Hi everyone, I just finished my first attempt at making an adjustable ring and just thought I would share my experience with you all.

So... it took me a lot longer to make then I thought it would actually take because I had to use a lot of beads to make it look as full as it does. I used faux pearls and gorgeous blue Swarovski Crystals. I still don't have a name for this piece so if you all have any ideas, I am sure willing to listen.

It was actually quite interesting and fun to make though. I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. I'll defenetly be making more in the near future.

Unfortunetly I gatta keep this a short one, I have a long day a head of me tomorrow but I'll try to post again tomorrow or at least within the next 2 days. Tah tah for now. :=) Hey don't forget... I'll be posting this ring in my Etsy shop soon so be sure to check it out. Once posted, you'll be able to see the ring at different angles... which gives you a better idea of how gorgeous the beads really are and how the ring looks while on your fingure. www.cuziwannit.etsy.com

*Bear*

No comments: