May 23, 2008

Are you feelin' peachy?


Are you feelin' peachy? Seriously... mmmm peaches...

Moving on lol... so I made this new peach colored charm bracelet today and I hope you all like it. I really like making charm bracelets and have made many in the past but this one I especially enjoyed making. I don't know if it was the colors or the textures of the beads but it was enjoyable to make.

I actually made it while watching television because rather then just sitting there staring at the t.v, I did something more useful with my time... which was make a bracelet. I also made a cute pair of earrings to match.

I used white faux pearls, peach colored round shells, and agate gemstone chips. I bought the chain and most of the other findings and beads at a local craft store called G&G. I usually always buy my crafting supplies there because they're local first of all, I love supporting local businesses... and they are so incredibly friendly.

Well enough about that, I have a few errands to run before the weekend gets here so you all have an awesome weekend. -xxoo-xxoo-

If you wanna view this bracelet, all you have to do is click on the tittle for the post... which is "Are You Feelin' Peachy?" Have fun.

*Bear*

No comments: